Tuesday, November 17, 2015

#6

Veronica Mars. This is one of my all time favourite shows but its such a shame that it got cancelled. veronica mars was a show about a teenager who was also an amateur detective. I found that it was very relatable because she was just a typical teenage girl but at the same time was trying to figure out who murdered her best friend, so she goes solving all these cases and her main goal is to find the murderer and so she ends up finding him but then he gets murdered. The show just always keeps their viewers on their toes trying to figure out who murdered who and why. But as I said earlier the show did get cancelled but at least they made a movie and a book to finish off the series. I really liked this show because it showed me that one person can make a difference. I never thought I could make a difference but with this show I started to believe more in myself.



3 comments:

  1. Why did it got cancelled. I like the title but the picture is looks really old. I hope this tv was not cancelled like you said it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well this show was made in 2004 and cancelled in 2007, so it's not very old.

      Delete
    2. Well this show was made in 2004 and cancelled in 2007, so it's not very old.

      Delete