Thursday, January 14, 2016

#5

Once Upon A Time. I believe that this show is a very, very interesting because it is basically every fairytale combined. I enjoy it a lot because I grew up hearing the classical versions of these stories and I like hearing them all put together in such a way that allows them all to be told by the same person and they all just fit perfectly. For me this show helped me to really think about how important your family really is. I come from a some what big family, being the last child of five I always thought of how cool it would be to be an only child, or how great it would be to be on my own. In this show one of the main characters grows up in the foster system and is 28 years old before she is reunited with her parents and it made me really realize that I would hate not having my family. Yes, sometimes having a lot of siblings can be annoying and there can be a lot of fighting but at the end of the day we all love each other and i would not trade them for the world. Which is why I related to this show so much, because once she found her family she was so much better off and you could see that they all really love each other. This show gave me hope that no matter what happens love is stronger than anything, especially from your family and that is a very important lesson to learn.





trailer:


www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rga4rp4j5TY

No comments:

Post a Comment