Tuesday, January 19, 2016

#3

Doctor who. Yes, I'm a nerd, sometimes. I do love doctor who, it's one of the best shows in my opinion. Doctor who has been around for over 50 years. It's a British show and it's very good to watch, but if it is your first time watching I do suggest starting from the beginning of the new series with the 9th doctor. (Christopher Eccleston). My favorite doctor would have to be Matt Smith or David Tennant. I think that they really brought the show to life and showed us just how great this show is. I started watching this show quite a few years ago and its always been a favourite of mine because no matter what there's always a twist of some sort. this show is just very interesting and fun to watch. doctor who

2 comments:

  1. I gotta say my favorite doctor of all 12 is the tenth. That "Doomsday" episode had some pretty great acting. The series had some very important plot-changers when Tennant was around. Though Matt Smith played an impressive doctor. I have to go with David Tennant as my favorite DW. Definetly more comical and downright better acting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your not a nerd its amazing to watch i know a lot of people that watch this. No one is a nerd we are like diffrent typesof shows.
    awesome job

    ReplyDelete