Thursday, January 21, 2016

1

Switched At Birth

Switched at birth is a very good show in my opinion,  in this show there are a lot of different difficulties that the main characters Bay and Daphne need to over come. This show is all about family and the title says it all. Two girls were accidentally switched at birth andthey don't find out until their 16th birthday and honestly I think viewers learn a lot of very important life lessons in watching this show. 

I do enjoy this show because I really did not know anything about people that are deaf and I feel like I understand what they're going through more so now after watching the show than I did before I watched it. I also find it very cool that they do so much hand language so it shows the viewers what it's like to be in their shoes, this is important because most hearing people often don't even realize how lucky they are, to just be able to hear properly. I know that I personally did not realize that hearing the sound of my loved ones voices. I stopped and tried to imagine what it would be like to never hear my parents voices or my sisters laugh, I never realized just how beautiful it is o be able to hear those things. I love my family, not being able to hear them talking to me or telling me that they love me too, that would be horrible. 


Seeing as this will be my last blog I would just like to say that I really enjoyed sharing my ideas with all of you, although there aren't many people reading this, it's good to know that I've been able to share my ideas and "wisdom" with someone other than my dog. 


1 comment:


  1. A fun and captivating blog. I loved reading about these shows and how they impacted you. Well done!
    A few issues :
    - Some posts under the 200 word minimum (ex. DrWHo)
    - Why a typed link instead of actually putting the video up for ‘Once upon a time’?

    ReplyDelete