Wednesday, October 28, 2015

#9

Since yesterday I've decided that I'm going to start the list from the least effective to the most effective. This is basically a list of all the shows I've watched since being in high school and moving on from disney channel. So today's blog will be about the show "90210". If you were growing up in the 90's youre probably thinking of the original version but for me the new version is better. In my opinion beyond all the drama, 90210 was really a show about friendship. It's about betrayal and love triangles and really makes you remember to keep your friends close. I like it because through the seasons the viewerrs got to watch the cast really grow up. But at the same time all the drama is what keeps you interested because if you didn't have the drama it would just be everybody sitting there being really nice to each other and that's not realistic at all. I really liked this show because all the characters brought something different to the table for instance the character Ivy was a very big tomboy where as the character Naomi was the complete opposite. Each character suffered with their own difficulties and each character overcame them in one way or another and when I got to the end of the show I didn't feel so unresolved as I normally wouold when a show would end. Most shows leave questions unanswered but with gthis show i felt like they answered almost all of my questions.




No comments:

Post a Comment