Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Introduction

In this blog I'm going to talk about the best t.v shows in my opinion, but first I'm going to give you a little bit of background on me. So I've been addicted to television for as long as I can remember even if it was once just caillou or seasame street. I was never one for sports and although I do like the arts, I never excelled in them. For the past couple of years I've been trying to find something that I enjoy but I never once thought that television  counted, not until now. My teacher told me that I had to choose something I was interested in to write this blog about and I wasted a lot of time trying to figure out what I liked but then it dawned on me, the one thing that I've always enjoyed was sitting in front of the t.v watching the same thing for hours. So I've chosen to talk about my top 10 favourite t.v shows. With a past such as mine, where you have no athletic or artistic ability you need to find something to fill your time and for me that was always television. My taste in television goes from murder mysteries to sci-fi to fantasy to the typical teenage girl drama. So in my blog I'm going to talk about the ones that taught me some valuable life lessons about loving yourself, loving others or even how to stand up to others. Growing up the fifth child while living with my grandmother and two of my mentally disabled uncles, and my parents owning a company there wasn't always the time for my parents to sit around and teach me all of life's lessons so I had to seek wisdom from somewhere else and of course as a young child you believe everything you hear so naturally i learned a lot from watching t.v. So in sharing with you my top 10 favourite shows I'll be also sharing all my wisdom.

3 comments:

  1. This sounds like an amazing blog I can't wait to read it. I do love television too I can't wait to hear someone else's opinion on the tv that I watch as well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We better get a full series review on Caillou, the world needs it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not very familiar with the show but i could do some research and try my best to dedicate a blog to it!

      Delete